Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Playstation 2 Action Replay Max Evo Edition

I had this product with 3 different ps2s . I never had a product with it . If you always back up your files on your pc. You never have any problems with anything. It does not corrupt the memory card. It creates a blue box which is a corrupt save . This only happens when you download or transfer a save from the pc . It simply means the save was bad not the ar max . The good part is it does nothing but take away 5 blocks . If you don't like it . you can format the memory card via the saves part of the disc. Just go to the memory card picture and press square . The worst memory card on the market for ps2 is the nyko cards. These cards don't tell how memory is on the card. So you imagine the problems with it. If you don't believe me then try to transfer a save from one memory to a nyko card. The memory will be blank on it.



Nice cheat device. Me being an Adult, I don't have the time I use to, for beating games at 100 percent. So I use this device to give me the cheats I need to breeze through the game with everything, while still enjoying it. Of course the extra media features caught my attention. I tried the PGEN Genesis emulator, and it works fine. The sound goes bad at times, but it's a rare problem. I didn't try the movie or music features yet, but I will someday.

As far as updating the code list goes, I read horror stories about it. Too many not for it not to be true. So, I just print out the codes I want from the main website and put them in manually.

Another plus is the save game feature. With this you can download updated rosters in sports games and download saves of other people who already went through a game and unlocked everything. That's what the USB memory stick is for.

Overall a great device to fully take advantage of your PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment