Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized

This game is fun, u get 2 blow crap UP!!!! and kill a lot of people!! u have 2 use the pen and the left and right keys and the some time...its hand eye crondashon. kinda like halo 3. but it is really fun. the traning will determon the leval of difcatey. but it is a FUN game!!!!!!!



First, I absolutely love this game, and have only owned it for a few days. I only bought this game for multiplayer, and what great multiplayer it has too!Me and my cousin bought it and have had a blast!But after multiplayer,or if you just have no one to play with it has a great singleplayer as well.In single player you get a wide selection of weapons ranging from sub-machine guns to shotguns and back to sniper rifles [multiplayer has these weapons as well].The singleplayer campaign has fun and exotic levels and a great many at that multipalyer also has 7 or 8 levels the way the multiplayer I was talking about was Local play that inspire searching and finding every hiding hole there is! This is one of my favs in the ds section and I have some great ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment