Friday, February 24, 2012

Plants Vs. Zombies

Both my kids (11, 13)absolutely love this game. The eldest especially likes the goofy cut scenes and zombie comments. The game itself is rather repetitive, but both of them have been glued to this game. The eldest finished and went back to play again, to try different strategies and collect the bonus items throughout the game. I would recommend to anyone with an off beat sense of humor.



I have played the heck out of the free levels of Plants vs. Zombies available at Popcap and really enjoy it. So when I was shopping for Christmas gifts for my 8-year-old nephew and saw this, I had to get it for him!

I'd say it was a hit, because out of all the other, more expensive gifts that his parents and grandparents got him, this was the first thing he grabbed to start playing immediately...and played it the whole rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment