Monday, February 6, 2012

Datel Max Playstation 2 Action Replay

I am a liitle bit afraid when purchasing this Action Replay Max (AR Max)that might not work on my slim PS2. But, hey it works !! :)AR Max works with my slim PS2 model #SCPH 7001. Please note that the usage of this CD might lead to corrupt your memory cards. Back up your saves games in other memory cards before using it.



One notice is that do NOT take so many cheat codes from the AR Max as it might lead the game freezes; just use between 2 to 3 codes from the AR Max for each game.

If you get confused how to use it, browse from youtube & search the video how to use it. I did that before I bought this. So glad I did my research before purchasing it.

I don't know what all the complaining is about, i had mixed feelings on getting this due to the half-half reviews. Seems to me just dont' do the auto internet update deal. Its got most of the games I want pre-loaded on it anyway. I pop it in, select my game, and it loads just fine to saved games or new games, no problems with any corrupted data. And so far my record is 62 codes at once for a single game, so its not like if you activate more than 2 it'll lock up. Now with all cheat devices, there's the glitch like if you fall and are supposed to die but you have infinite health, then you're kind of stuck, thats not on the product thats just the nature of the beast. Especially for the price....if you want your no random battles on final fantasy (plus max hp/lvl/etc) or infinite ammo on call of duty, or any somesuch. This is your device.

No comments:

Post a Comment