Saturday, February 11, 2012

accessories for iphone 4

I was amazed to see this, everything I needed. Extra charger, cables, car charger, protective screen, etc. eventually I may get a designer cover for my phone, just for fun., but in the meantime, I have 3 cases to use, they are no-frills, but do the job well.



I was a little skeptical about buying this item because there was so much for such a low price. I got it and checked everything out and I am very pleased. The ear buds are so comfortable for your ears, the cases fit very snug and work great. I would definetly recommend people to get this product.

If U had purchased this item before me, then I am sure you got exactly what you can see n the picture. The cases are nice and fit well. The earpiece are also nice. You would love the combination. Everything is intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment