Friday, February 10, 2012

action replay wii

It was great how my Wii Powersaves arrived FOUR DAYS after I ordered it, which was two days BEFORE the earliest estimated arrival time. In the package I got the SD chip (of course), the disc, the back of the original package with info, the paper that lists all the codes for certain games, and a receipt with a short note from the seller. Everything was in perfect condition. There were no scratches on the disc at all, and the SD chip came in a handy-dandy little case. I've already used the Wii powersaves for my Animal Crossing, Super Smash Bros, and Mario Party games, and everything works fabulously. Anyone who says it's a scam is really ignorant, because it comes with so many saves on it, taking out the work entirely on the users side. Overall, I love this product, I love how fast it came, and I love how smooth the order went.



This thing works, the other people do not understand how to use it. But I do, which makes this one of the best things i have ever boughten. Thank you Datel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment